Incognito should be a Bill

He was the best lineman we put on the field last year.

Agree, but only because Levitre was a rookie. Given a couple years hopefully Wood and Levitre will perform as well. I just hope Wood and Levitre can put on some weight. Levitre more than Wood, but they seem to be more finesse and technique guys's than pure maulers like Richie. Richie played great for someone just stepping on short notice, best guard play since Ruben Brown.

I think it's a 100% team chemistry reason. the bills are very decisive with what kind of players they want to build with....cognito is simply not good enough to ignore his many blemishes. you gotta do wehat you think is right.....

GO BILLS!

What he said. :blush: Evidently 31 other teams are worried about his effect on team chemistry.

Fun little fact: in 12 games last year, Incognito had 10 penalties. I hope no one who wants him was complaining about all the penalties Bell and Cornell Green took last year.

I'm not a fan of Incognito. In my opinion he wasn't worth keeping. But to be fair he was added to the team during the season with little time to learn the offense. It shouldn't be surprising that he would have more penalties than he usually has (excessive) because of the way he was thrown into the mix.

He is a player who has a history of volatility and little discipline. He is a marginal player who isn't worth having on the roster.

I'm not a fan of Incognito. In my opinion he wasn't worth keeping. But to be fair he was added to the team during the season with little time to learn the offense. It shouldn't be surprising that he would have more penalties than he usually has (excessive) because of the way he was thrown into the mix.

He is a player who has a history of volatility and little discipline. He is a marginal player who isn't worth having on the roster.

I agree on being added during the season and not knowing the offense (a la Brian Brohm), but he had 7 penalties in 9 games with the Rams and 3 in 3 games with the Bills. IOW, he was on-pace for 12-13 with the Rams anyway.

The kind of player we should want is one who can play football in a position of need. Offensive line is a position of need and Icognito played well last year. With Wood questionable and the number of injuries in football failing to keep him was a colossal blunder. If you want character play Mother Teresa at left tackle and see what happens.

The kind of player we should want is one who can play football in a position of need. Offensive line is a position of need and Icognito played well last year. With Wood questionable and the number of injuries in football failing to keep him was a colossal blunder. If you want character play Mother Teresa at left tackle and see what happens.

Why do people want this guy? There was no bidding war for him. He got a $25,000 signing bonus. Miami is taking a chance on him but they have set things up so they can cut ties with him and lose almost nothing. JMO

The argument that he's so great flies in the face of 31 team GM's. I think the 31 GM's know a hell of a lot more about talent than anyone here. JMO

Simply put, he played well in the games he was called upon to play last year. We can use players like that, and need depth in the o-line. I don't much care what 31 or 32 GM's say...he's better than any other back ups we have, and if Wood isn't recovered he could start. This character crap is the kind of thinking that drafts Mike Williams over Bryant McKinney.

Simply put, he played well in the games he was called upon to play last year. We can use players like that, and need depth in the o-line. I don't much care what 31 or 32 GM's say...he's better than any other back ups we have, and if Wood isn't recovered he could start. This character crap is the kind of thinking that drafts Mike Williams over Bryant McKinney.

You seem to think character and tough play don't go hand in hand. Eric Wood, 'Nuff said.

Not caring about character is what leads teams to lose guys for entire seasons because they eff up too much.

There are a lot of teams that need OL depth but have passed on him because he isn't worth it. What's so hard to understand? You seem to have no concept of team chemistry and discipline. JMO