Anyone ever been to Alexs place in batavia?

I am going this weekend for lunch and having never been there before, i was wondering if the food is good? I have heard from a couple people that say they have great ribs, being a rib lover I may just have to try it. Any experiences is appreciated.

Alex is my dad's cousin, the restaurant biz is in our family big time. I don't believe he owns it anymore. I think he sold that and opened South Beach in Batavia but closed that down last year and moved to Fl. South Beach was pretty good too.

I am going this weekend for lunch and having never been there before, i was wondering if the food is good? I have heard from a couple people that say they have great ribs, being a rib lover I may just have to try it. Any experiences is appreciated.

I was there a few times about 5 years ago ... nice place, good food

Alex is my dad's cousin, the restaurant biz is in our family big time. I don't believe he owns it anymore. I think he sold that and opened South Beach in Batavia but closed that down last year and moved to Fl. South Beach was pretty good too.

I heard you can't make toast. Is it true? linky

I have to say that I don't believe it, but you really need to go in there and defend yourself....

Alex sold it about 10-12 yrs ago to a local contractor who subsequently sold it about 5 yrs ago to someone in Rochester. The food is good and has remained consistent through owner change.