t o offered contract by the bengals

Even if Owens was a decoy, he'll draw attention and Chad Johnson will put up some numbers. Plus they have Antonio Bryant in Cincy now... Palmer's got some weapons.

I have heard, can't remember where, that Bryant may have a bad knee...Johnson and TO may be the way to go...both players are in the diminishing phase of their career...could be interesting....

Andre Caldwell was either a rookie last year for the Bengals or a 2nd year WR. He had 53 grabs. And they drafted Jordan Shipley at WR. They have decent depth at the position. I did read about Bryant with some knee problems.

my feeling is that it will be a contrived circus, just what the pre-game shows want and i am sick of. ocho, t o, sick of that nonsense.

Andre Caldwell was either a rookie last year for the Bengals or a 2nd year WR. He had 53 grabs. And they drafted Jordan Shipley at WR. They have decent depth at the position. I did read about Bryant with some knee problems.

T.O. attracts three biggest Bengals

By Geoff Hobson, Bengal's web site, 7/26/10

..."At the time Bryant won a close call because of his age (29) and received a four-year, $28 million contract. But when Bryant’s injured knee flared up the last couple of weeks during last month’s workouts and he had to be backed off during a mandatory minicamp where he struggled, the Bengals began to re-think some options.:...

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/TO-a...7a-049864a31148