D&C article on Bills making the playoffs

Article

I'm normally very optimistic......but this article read like a straight shot of high fructose corn syrup to the pancreas!

Couldn't make out the tone of the article....was he being sarcastic or was he smoking a lil sumfin sumfin??

Chan will be a better game day coach if he has better players- that's how it works. With McKelvin back and in a starting role, our secondary should get better, but the 5-2 defense probably gets ripped by the short passing game. The overrated team is the New York Jets- I can see us pulling off an upset as I think their QB situation is worse than ours.

Although Levitre and Wood showed promise last year, they are both young and Wood is coming off an injury. I don't think we're great at center and I have no confidence at all in any OT on the roster.

We are not strong at WR- Evans is the only WR on the roster that has accomplished anything at this level. Who will be throwing the ball? Not anyone who has accomplished much.

I think in 2-3 years, Carrington and Troup will have the potential to be good starters.

The biggest stride we have made this offseason is acknowledging the fact that we need to rebuild, not reload. We have needed to rebuild for a long time. I like the direction Nix has things going in, but it will take time.

I expect the Patriots to sweep the Jets and lose to Dallas in the Superbowl.

Sal is stating what needs to happen, my view is Chan is clearly a better game coach than DJ ever could be. Everything else is a big Wish list

As has been pointed out, the D&C article has already been posted.

As has not been pointed out, the article was written by Bob Matthews, not Sal.

And to the original poster, Matthews writes:

"I share Sal's belief that Buffalo won't win more than five games this season, but I offer long-frustrated Bills fans this list of 10 reasons why these Bills could end their 10-year non-playoff streak:"

Clearly, he's entertaining an optimistic view of the season for the sake of an optimistic view.