Iphone ipod question - can't find settings?

bbb

I listen to a podcast when I go to sleep, and it worked great because I'd fall asleep and the thing would shut off when the podcast was over.........Now, for some reason, it goes onto the next podcast and eventually wakes me up. I'm not sure how things changed, but I can't find a setting for that, and googling it and trying apple's support isn't getting me anywhere.

Anyone know where the setting would be?

I listen to a podcast when I go to sleep, and it worked great because I'd fall asleep and the thing would shut off when the podcast was over.........Now, for some reason, it goes onto the next podcast and eventually wakes me up. I'm not sure how things changed, but I can't find a setting for that, and googling it and trying apple's support isn't getting me anywhere.

Anyone know where the setting would be?

POOJER can 'acquire' an answer for you.

Only thing I can think of is that you should save the podcast into your IPOD as a playlist. It will only play the playlist then it will shut off.

My .02 cents.

Is the default that it just moves onto the next podcast? (If so, maybe I was always playing the last podcast and then it would stop and not circle back to the top)