This is what people think of the Buffalo Bills...

This is like a Dolphin's fan on another board... We beat you. He gets to the turn-overs and acts like he found the reason that Carolina lost...well he did, but the ball was taken away by the other team. You were outplayed.

I guess it doesn't really matter...dude couldn't even comb his hair after he took his Klan hood off.

This is like a Dolphin's fan on another board... We beat you. He gets to the turn-overs and acts like he found the reason that Carolina lost...well he did, but the ball was taken away by the other team. You were outplayed.

I guess it doesn't really matter...dude couldn't even comb his hair after he took his Klan hood off.

hey, hey hey, come on now, that's not necessary

The funny thing is, as glad as I am that Jauron is gone now, he TOTALLY and COMPLETELY outcoached Fox that day. Fox made so many dumb mistakes that day I can't believe he still has a job. That's not the only time he did that last year or in the past few years.

The Bills have not made the playoffs in over a decade and the Bills are the sexy team to criticize it seems in the media. This guy is saying nothing different.

Funny a fan of a team that was in the superbowl just a few years ago and who's team is in the playoffs more often than not making fun of the inept Bills who haven't seen the playoffs in a decade? Go figure...

Seriously? You really needed to post that?

Panther Homer. Same thing as a Bills Homer.

Both have little to no ability to objectively analyze their teams strengths and weaknesses.

The 2009 Panthers went 8-8 last year despite being "one of the best teams in the league on paper" (according to Panther homer). He doesn't understand why the team just cannot get it together.

That's because the Panthers were not nearly as good as you thought they were, dumbass.

He had a Tupac poster up Lol the Klan wouldn't appreciate this...