Leaked White House memo seems to say US agreed to....

The Poojer

I agree with you. His release disgusts me but the article YOU linked says they were always against his release. I want to see what those who defend BP on this issue have to say about this.

How could the administration be

"....Last week, President Barack Obama told a White House press conference that the US had been ''surprised, disappointed and angry'' about Megrahi being released. ...."

if they gave their opinion on his possible (eventual) release?

Seems like someone forgot to tell the president that we put in our $.02 on this BS a year ago. That's the only answer to him being surprised, disappointed and angry.

Well it should be interesting to see how our ultra conservative friends react to this. This will be very, very funny I think. (Grabbing Popcorn and a soda.)

Did you pay for that popcorn and soda with your welfare or unemployment check?

Terminal cancer ehh?? The guy is alive and well. BP has their land for the oil rigs and the US sold out their people for oil....again.

How did the US sell anyone out? They were against his release.

I'm curious why you didn't include this context as well:

"In the letter, sent on August 12 last year to Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond and justice officials, Mr LeBaron wrote that the US wanted Megrahi to remain imprisoned in view of the nature of the crime."

Because it doesn't make the Obama administration look bad.