John DiGiorgio announces retirement

yup

Good luck in your career John. You helped the Bills in a time of need. I hope you have great memories of your NFL career. You will have great stories to tell your players and your children. Best of luck to you!

The guy gave his all and was a ST asset. He played well above his talent level, IMO.

Good luck, John.

Agreed. I think that he would have been a good linebacker if his body could stand up to the game, which it obviously could not. Sorta like a poor man's Holocek, no?

The guy gave his all and was a ST asset. He played well above his talent level, IMO.

Good luck, John.

What he said. B-)

I agree, he was a gutsy guy. I suspect we'll survive without him, but he played with everything he had. I wish him well.

You do know they cut him before the season last year, right?

Agreed. I think that he would have been a good linebacker if his body could stand up to the game, which it obviously could not. Sorta like a poor man's Holocek, no?

It's a shame. He was better than one of our current starters.

When did he actually play? :devil:

only when the chips were totally down and with no support - he did play over his head with a very poor team. I don't care what some said about our defense - it really has not been very good in about 6 years or so