I just acquired an ipod nano

The Poojer

it is filled with music, some of it is worth keeping others i could do without. can i remove songs? it appears to already be 'registered' with itunes and i am having trouble having the library show up so i can manipulate files.....are songs transferable between owners of the same ipod? am i just being stupid?

it is filled with music, some of it is worth keeping others i could do without. can i remove songs? it appears to already be 'registered' with itunes and i am having trouble having the library show up so i can manipulate files.....are songs transferable between owners of the same ipod? am i just being stupid?

Never tried it, but I'd start here:

5 ways to copy music OFF yor iPod

it seems to be missing

Well done.

thanks for the songbird suggestion...d/l that and trying to learn it....can't seem to find the synch functionality but it may not be available as of yet.

Don't use Itunes. It is useless bloatware, and their DRM sucks. Use Mozilla songbird or sharepod, or any number of programs out there. These programs will let you change whatever you want.