Rangle

The sharks are circling the waters.

Rangel, the former chairman of the powerful Ways and Means Committee, said he is happy that the full charges will be made public Thursday, giving his constituents time to absorb them before what could be a heated Sept. 14 primary. Rangel, a 40-year veteran, faces what could be a difficult challenge from New York Assemblyman Adam Clayton Powell IV. Powell is the son of the late congressman
Adam Clayton Powell Jr
. (D-N.Y.). (Whom Rangel replaced in the house in the 70's.)

Oh yes, he's "happy". He's so damn happy he could just **** with glee.

Its about time.

Yeah, the clock finally struck "Americans are realizing we are corrupt scumbags and just might vote the other guys into power in a few months".

Let me guess -- a superficial investigation that concludes with a 'reprimand' just after the elections. Sadly, Rangel isn't going anywhere but back to his seat.

Yeah, the clock finally struck "Americans are realizing we are corrupt scumbags and just might vote the other guys into power in a few months".

Let me guess -- a superficial investigation that concludes with a 'reprimand' just after the elections. Sadly, Rangel isn't going anywhere but back to his seat.

Y'know, I'd be more willing to tolerate Rangle if once, just once, he would publically embrace his inner alter-ego and with cameras rolling while he waddled left and right down the hall, he'd stop, throw a fist over his heart, look up to the skies and yell "You hear that, Elizabeth! I'm coming to join ya! I'm coming, Elizabeth!"