Like watermelons?

Fezmid

I am getting a McAfee "site risk warning"... I closed it out and did not proceed.

Should I be worried Fez?

Can't see why they'd be warning about it - it's just a gadget blog site... :w00t:

Can't see why they'd be warning about it - it's just a gadget blog site... :w00t:

Not sure. First time I have ever seen this warning. Asked me if I wanted to proceed. ThreatFire just popped up with a status report... Shows one attempted threat and one malware program that got blocked... I am not sure if this was from the crunchgear site??

Not sure. First time I have ever seen this warning. Asked me if I wanted to proceed. ThreatFire just popped up with a status report... Shows one attempted threat and one malware program that got blocked... I am not sure if this was from the crunchgear site??

I don't have any experience with ThreatFire, so I don't know how good it's protection or warnings are.

But if you have a spare 10 minutes, you might want to do a quick scan with a pretty decent cloud malware scanner, Hitman Pro. Just download Hitman Pro 305 from here:

http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro

It is a very fast scan. If it finds anything (it will likely find tracking cookies unless you uncheck that option in the configuration/settings area before you scan, but don't worry about them) have it clean the infection. It will ask for a registration number, but also gives you a fee trial option. Check the free trial option and clean the infection. It may want to restart your computer and scan again...that's fine. My advice is to uninstall it when you are done.

Obviously if it finds something really bad, or many infections you need to do further work, be it thorough cleaning or reformatting and reinstalling. But it is pretty good for piece of mind in situations like this, IMO.

I don't have any experience with ThreatFire, so I don't know how good it's protection or warnings are.

But if you have a spare 10 minutes, you might want to do a quick scan with a pretty decent cloud malware scanner, Hitman Pro. Just download Hitman Pro 305 from here:

http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro

It is a very fast scan. If it finds anything (it will likely find tracking cookies unless you uncheck that option in the configuration/settings area before you scan, but don't worry about them) have it clean the infection. It will ask for a registration number, but also gives you a fee trial option. Check the free trial option and clean the infection. It may want to restart your computer and scan again...that's fine. My advice is to uninstall it when you are done.

Obviously if it finds something really bad, or many infections you need to do further work, be it thorough cleaning or reformatting and reinstalling. But it is pretty good for piece of mind in situations like this, IMO.

Thanx Dean... Will try! Kinda like getting a second opinion! :w00t:

How much liquid is in a watermelon?

Good point.

I guess the device might be relegated to be taken out for a local stroll about town. Then cooed over, with words by the citizenry as to how the melon is so,so cute.

The old troupes, Firesign Theater and SCTV could work with this.