Klopfenstein is placed on injured reserve

boyst

It was fun watching him ride that revolving door last year, but per Bills text he was placed on IR. I was hoping he'd be on the team this year because he does have more game experience than our other TE's.

It was fun watching him ride that revolving door last year, but per Bills text he was placed on IR. I was hoping he'd be on the team this year because he does have more game experience than our other TE's.

How the heck did he injure himself now?? Oh well, we should all be so lucky to be able to collect an NFL paycheck yet never have to play.

PTR

How many Klopfenstein text messages is that now?

This just in....Klopfenstein is now off of IR!!!

(edit: oh, wait, he's now back on it).

(edit: oh, wait, he's off of it again!!)

I sure do feel sorry for him. Imagine being laid off work every week.

LOL. I wonder if Bills HR does exit interviews....and if they are scheduled to meet with Joe every week.

I hear ya. He's getting sidelined from the thing he loves to do...but he's still getting paid--pretty handsomely--to do, well, not much, I guess.

Why would they do this instead of just cutting him? This ties up a roster spot does it not? Stuuuuupid.

No. It's the first step in hammering out an injury settlement. He'll be able to sign with another team - but not The Bills.

Same thing happened to Coy Wire - and a few others.

No. It's the first step in hammering out an injury settlement. He'll be able to sign with another team - but not The Bills.

Same thing happened to Coy Wire - and a few others.

Thanks I didn't know that. I got pissed when I got the text. LOL.