Greatest Show on Snow?

eball

You choose to ignore my point. I merely have to bust the chops of your flashy players once or twice. They will learn my lesson.

yes, they will learn the lesson that if only they threaten you with speed you will automatically give up a 15 yd penalty and a 1st down...Excellent strategy :rolleyes:

its not that simple

yes, they will learn the lesson that if only they threaten you with speed you will automatically give up a 15 yd penalty and a 1st down...Excellent strategy :rolleyes:

its not that simple

It is. When I get done with them, they might not get back in the game. I refuse to let my players get embarrassed. They are my team.

Yeah! I've made comparisons to the Rams the season they broke out - prior to that no one thought twice about them... I do see Gailey using some big blocking formations, but if we can get the running game going, he'll have plenty of formations that could go either way, and with a three wide formation of, say, Easley, Evans, Parrish, with Nelson as the TE, and Spiller in the backfield, or no TE and Jackson and Spiller in the backfield - now that's a lot of recieving options, and a run that could go right, left, or up the middle. Sure, we'll have our troubles, but there are going to be some big plays this year. And, if our O-line, if by some miracle Nix and Gailey actually do have capable Tackles, plays good, we could have a really potent offense. At least it'll be new, and I think it'll be fun to watch for a change, and I also think we'll take the NFL by surprise with how potent we end up being offensively.