Lindsey L. goes into the clink.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a completely pointless prison sentence. She is on a cocktail of very addicting and harmful prescription medications, and neither jail nor rehab will do anything. Since they are prescription, she can still take them in both jail AND rehab.

What are they? If they're pain meds, does she have real reason to have them?

What are they? If they're pain meds, does she have real reason to have them?

She's on Adderall, Dilaudid, and Zoloft.

Yes, a coke addict taking adderall. Someone with enough money can always find a doctor to prescribe them something.

She's on Adderall, Dilaudid, and Zoloft.

Yes, a coke addict taking adderall. Someone with enough money can always find a doctor to prescribe them something.

Holy crap - she takes dilaudid on a regular basis? My mother was in the ER in excruciating pain from a intestinal blockage. They gave her that stuff, and she was happy as a clam, making no sense at all, and painfree..............No wonder Lindsay seems to be able to be OK with her scram bracelet. She's high as a kite anyway!...........Don't you need to actually be in pain to get painkillers legally?!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lindsay might be going back to jail....

Lindsay Lohan Confesses: I Failed a Drug Test

In late August, Judge Elden Fox prescribed the strict terms of supervised probation for Lohan after her release from court-mandated rehab -- which included random drug testing in addition to intensive psychotherapy sessions, 12-step meetings and regular chats with a "chemical dependency mentor". At the time, Judge Fox warned Lohan she would face 30 days in jail for any positive drug test.

Lindsay might be going back to jail....

Lindsay Lohan Confesses: I Failed a Drug Test

In late August, Judge Elden Fox prescribed the strict terms of supervised probation for Lohan after her release from court-mandated rehab -- which included random drug testing in addition to intensive psychotherapy sessions, 12-step meetings and regular chats with a "chemical dependency mentor". At the time, Judge Fox warned Lohan she would face 30 days in jail for any positive drug test.

I never understood this forced sobriety thing. As long as she's not driving or putting anyone but herself in danger who care. If she were to drink or drug herself to death how would that negatively impact society.

I never understood this forced sobriety thing. As long as she's not driving or putting anyone but herself in danger who care. If she were to drink or drug herself to death how would that negatively impact society.

Fine, then make her live like Grizzly Adams. The point is people will interact with society and for people like this... It is gonna be negative. "Negative" means a lot of things.