Lindsey L. goes into the clink.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make a point to read this story the next time I'm standing at the intersection of "Who give a ****" and "I do".

Which won't be any time soon.

How come you never go to that intersection? Is it because you're caught in traffic on I Pretend I'm Not Interested But I Can't Keep From Commenting Anyway Boulevard?

How come you never go to that intersection? Is it because you're caught in traffic on I Pretend I'm Not Interested But I Can't Keep From Commenting Anyway Boulevard?

Didn't say I wouldn't comment; said I wouldn't read the article. Nitwit.

I'll make a point to read this story the next time I'm standing at the intersection of "Who give a ****" and "I do".

Which won't be any time soon.

Oh boy!! Here comes a good 'ol women in prison movie!!! :angry:

On the other hand, we will find out whether she is a natural blonde:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/m...nt_nudity_.html

So skanky whores are your thing?

You know they do strip search the new inmates. :angry:

PTR

Such a completely pointless prison sentence. She is on a cocktail of very addicting and harmful prescription medications, and neither jail nor rehab will do anything. Since they are prescription, she can still take them in both jail AND rehab.

:angry: It's fun soliciting insults from Tom. Basically all you have to do is reply to anything he says. It's fun--you should try it.

:angry: Hell, most people don't even need to solicit them; I just hand them out like candy.

I'm an ellipse man...

Hmmm... are you referring to the shape of your head or does this have to do with the path you take through life? (I think you meant "ellipsis.")

(sorry, I had a bunch of caffeine and it sparked the smartass part of my brain)

:lol:

Hmmm... are you referring to the shape of your head or does this have to do with the path you take through life? (I think you meant "ellipsis.")

(sorry, I had a bunch of caffeine and it sparked the smartass part of my brain)

:w00t:

Edited with due embarrassment.

My head is of a common shape but with a glaring prominence (bulbous nose, like ex-Prez Clinton). Thin, almost non-existent eyebrows. Mystifying, alluring blue eyes, proven to be attractive to women.

All being ravaged by the march of time, of course. It is a hope, that our bon Dieu will let you paddle around on this dirt long enough so you too can enjoy being an observant (cranky) thing such as I. :lol:

What is this, semi-colon day? Easy there, Chomsky.

You've never noticed before that I'm a frequent user of the semicolon? And the ellipsis, for that matter.

And being called Chomsky is possibly the worst insult ever levied at me. Certainly worse than hossage calling me "gayboy".