would ya?

Obviously 1,000+ said yes. My name and rating is not in her little book. You'll have to contact the wifey to get my score, a 10 no doubt :angry:

well, when she has no issue with getting plowed in a filthy bathroom of some eurotrash night club, it's not hard to find a willing partner.

Now the challenge is over Christina does have regrets. "Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a slut. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off."

Good luck being honest about this.

Well, physically she's pretty hot! I can't deny that. And actually it doesn't bother me that much that she's had a lot of partners. It's her unforgivably terrible taste in TV shows and shamelessly loud-mouthed, self-centered world view that makes me have to say NO.

well, when she has no issue with getting plowed in a filthy bathroom of some eurotrash night club, it's not hard to find a willing partner.

Good luck being honest about this.

Now the challenge is over Christina does have regrets. "Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a slut. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off."

I think she has that backwards.

Well, physically she's pretty hot! I can't deny that. And actually it doesn't bother me that much that she's had a lot of partners. It's her unforgivably terrible taste in TV shows and shamelessly loud-mouthed, self-centered world view that makes me have to say NO.

haha, thats the same thing i just said to a coworker.

i would have less issue with the statement "Honey, I need to be honest. I've had 1000 partners..."

but once she got to "so I could be like Samantha from Sex in the City and try to gain notoriety from it", I'd be out the door.

The one the story links to with a 200 count going is hotter:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/15007...-strangers.html

I have met some nice girls online. It wasnt necessarily my intention to fill them all with semen. If you are a good looking girl or guy and like to party, you can see how you would rack up many more sexual partners than normal.

That isnt my thing, though. It seems like a lot of effort to go through just to get a nut.