LaFave tapes...that's who is teaching our

Beerball

What a moron that woman is. Anyone hear the taped conversation of her and the kid? She made him pinky swear. A friggin 'adult' teacher made a 14 year old boy pinky swear. She sounded like a kid herself. There is no hope for the next generation if she's an example of your average teacher.

What a moron that woman is.  Anyone hear the taped conversation of her and the kid?  She made him pinky swear.  A friggin 'adult' teacher made a 14 year old boy pinky swear.  She sounded like a kid herself.  There is no hope for the next generation if she's an example of your average teacher.

143422[/snapback]

The next step was helping him steal movies off Kazaa.

i never ever ever had a teacher that looked remotely like she or that latourno chick, DAMN! :lol:

What a moron that woman is.  Anyone hear the taped conversation of her and the kid?  She made him pinky swear.  A friggin 'adult' teacher made a 14 year old boy pinky swear.  She sounded like a kid herself.  There is no hope for the next generation if she's an example of your average teacher.

143422[/snapback]

143422[/snapback]

Well I too used to think that teachers were generally good, well-intentioned people, but you're right man, this solitary woman has made me lose faith in the professionalism of all teachers. That and all those gay people getting married is really ruining our society.................. :doh:

143422[/snapback]

I see no reason whataoever to think that this is your average teacher. Do you have any reason to believe this the norm or in fact anything but a rare case? I just see few examples of teachers boffing their 14 year old students though judging by reactions I have heard and from this board many guys wish this was the average.