Chris Spielman

major

I was thrilled that Spielman was inducted into the college hall of fame this past weekend. I am also thankful that he wore our team's uniform during his playing days. He is a class act on and off the field. Before his wife died of cancer, he shaved the hair off of his head because his wife had lost hers. A great husband, a great football player, and a great man. I wish the media would focus more of their attention on athletes like this one, instead of so many others that aren't worth our time.

Congrats to Chris Spielman on the college hall of fame!!!! God bless you.

Chris definitely was a class act and he represented the Lions and Bills very well. Sad to see his Wife fight a losing battle.

Congratulations to Chris on the HoF entry. Hopefully, one day Poz will be able to play and be like Chris.

Awesome guy, great player and it's a shame that his career with the Bills was interrupted by that horrible illness to his wife. I'm not married, but I can't imagine the pain of losing your wife.

I was a kid when he was here but I remember hearing the stories of him workign out in a gym with no windows with heavy metal blaring or driving around in the summer with the windows up and heat blasting to see how long he could take it. And he left the game he love because some things are more important than a game. Maybe people should think about that before killing 22 yos for failing to live up to our expectations playing a game.