Free Amazon Prime for students

Fezmid

All -

If you're currently enrolled in school and have a .edu account, you can sign up for a year of Amazon Prime for free.

Just go to http://www.amazon.com/student

You still use your current account, they just confirm that your .edu account is real.

Enjoy ;)

CW

Just saw that....wish it was there a coupla days ago when I bought my wireless router!

How does it verify? MY old FSU email is still active, i wonder if i can use it to score prime free for a year.

I'd be a little wary. They currently are only validating that you receive the email.. But the fine print specifically says that they can request a transcript at any time, and if you aren't really a student, they will charge you for all of the shipping you used... Really not worth the risk, IMHO.

Just to offer some feedback, I've been in fez's Prime group for a few years and I honestly couldn't be without it. I find myself going to Amazon first for almost everything except groceries these days. The UPS people are dropping boxes off at my house on average about 10-12x every month. I can't even begin to imagine how much I've saved, even just on music alone. ;)