This should prove global warning to the skeptics

Steely Dan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every other year they say it is the hottest ever, and they have been doing so for 20 years. Its because they fudge the data, compare it to other fudgey data, and make lengthy pronouncements that are also total B.S.

I am neither "left" nor "right" I don't buy into "climate is going to hell and it's all man's fault" and I wholly support innovation regarding alternative energy sources...what does that make me? ;)

When I say the same, it makes me a Republican shill... ;)

Undeniably the planet is warmer than it was 500+ years ago when Columbus was sailing through the Atlantic as tiny islands that were able to be landed on are now buried underwater as the sea level has risen considerably.

Of course, 500 years ago we were in the middle of a period known as the Little Ice Age because it was abnormally cool.

So saying the planet is warmer now compared to an abnormally cool period hardly proves abnormal warming, does it? ;)

In December, when they say it was the coldest November of all time, will this thread be bumped to the top?

By the way, this past winter was one of the coldest in the last 40 years in this part of NC. I'd find a link or some realy right leaning weather guy from WGHP Fox 8, but I'd be laughed at...but I am being serious. It was reported in harvesting reports here, that's the only reason I know about it. It was also very wet.

Warmest June on record?? Huh?? Guess they didn't spend time in Oregon during their research. I don't think it got over 70 degrees all month... It was one of the coldest months on record here. :lol:

The results of global warming are local temperature extremes. More rain, more drought, more snow, more storms, more heat, more cold. The term "global warming" refers to the average temperature of the whole planet. Local weather patterns will vary.

The results of global warming are local temperature extremes. More rain, more drought, more snow, more storms, more heat, more cold. The term "global warming" refers to the average temperature of the whole planet. Local weather patterns will vary.

Bill Nye tell you that?

so if there is more of everything doesn't it all average out? :lol: