(OT) Motorcycle Theft

gantrules

Hey guys, if you hear of anything odd let me know. Our security guru sent this out this afternoon. I really feel awful for these folks.

------------------

At the Law Enforcement meeting this morning one of the items discussed was the burglary of a building in Red Creek where four motorcycles were stolen. These were 4 rare/antique motorcycles. They were taken between November 24th and 26th. One is a 1941 Harley FL - white and tan, another is a 1940 Indian Chief color yellow with a side car, the last two are Henderson Deluxe 1200cc cycles, one is blue, the other green. All of these bikes are restored and in excellent condition. If you know of anyone who may have any information on these or may come across any information on these please let me know. As far as they know there are only 10 other Henderson motorcycles in the United States.

Hey guys, if you hear of anything odd let me know. Our security guru sent this out this afternoon. I really feel awful for these folks.

------------------

At the Law Enforcement meeting this morning one of the items discussed was the burglary of a building in Red Creek where four motorcycles were stolen. These were 4 rare/antique motorcycles. They were taken between November 24th and 26th. One is a 1941 Harley FL - white and tan, another is a 1940 Indian Chief color yellow with a side car, the last two are Henderson Deluxe 1200cc cycles, one is blue, the other green. All of these bikes are restored and in excellent condition. If you know of anyone who may have any information on these or may come across any information on these please let me know. As far as they know there are only 10 other Henderson motorcycles in the United States.

143199[/snapback]

How do you know they were stolen, and not shared among 15 year olds?

What's wrong with that?  Harley Davidson makes plenty of money.  I'm sure there are bigger problems in the world so I'm not going to worry about it.

:lol:

143221[/snapback]

Fug Harley Davidson they can make more bikes. I mean whats a couple of stolen ones here and there.

Fug Harley davidson they can make more bikes. I mean whats a couple of stolen ones here and there.

143227[/snapback]

People charge too much for those motorcycles anyway. Maybe if we stole more bikes, the prices would come down.

------------------

143199[/snapback]

That really sucks. Badly. Only thing worse would be the loss of an old square four with them as well.

For explanation of the odd comments read the latest epic thread.