Obama uses his word as toilet paper yet again.

You know, as I fabricated that paragraph, I tried to be as absolutely ridiculous as possible. "I'm sure they'll see my sarcasm, except Doc, he'll believe anything" I said to myself. My paragraph has as much truth to it as anything that Doc has said in this thread.

... but none of you call him out. Why is that?

Because so many of your posts have the appearance of being ridiculously fabricated and riddled with sarcasm, that it has become virtually impossible to differentiate them from ones that actually are ridiculously fabricated and riddled with sarcasm.

I happen to think you're an intelligent person. I also happen to think you're fixated on right wing conspiracies and (for the most part) march to a very, VERY liberal point of view which you automatically defend without too much counterbalancing thought involved. The same can be said for some others on the far right, as well BTW.

To paraphrase Ross Perot, "All y'all need a whup upside the head with a five hunnerd dollar hammer."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, as I fabricated that paragraph, I tried to be as absolutely ridiculous as possible. "I'm sure they'll see my sarcasm, except Doc, he'll believe anything" I said to myself. My paragraph has as much truth to it as anything that Doc has said in this thread.

... but none of you call him out. Why is that?

LOL! I'll "believe anything?" I can't believe you know much about yourself, let alone others.

But since I'm game, tell my why you believe I'll "believe anything?"

LOL! I'll "believe anything?" I can't believe you know much about yourself, let alone others.

But since I'm game, tell my why you believe I'll "believe anything?"

be prepared for another ridiculously fabricated post riddled with sarcasm.......3......2......1........INCOMING!!!!!!

be prepared for another ridiculously fabricated post riddled with sarcasm.......3......2......1........INCOMING!!!!!!

Close.

LOL! What do you think this whole Health Care Deform will lead to, among the Medicaid and Medicare populations? I know that "death panels" got peoples' panties into a bunch, but that's pretty much what will happen. And the sick and poor have never been denied access to health care, at least by the government. By private insurers, sure, but no one said that there weren't needed reforms in the private health care industry,

Doc, you said these words. And when you said them, I'm pretty sure you were serious. You obviously believed whatever idiot told you these things. So ya, you will believe anything anyone tells you.

QUOTE (DrFishfinder @ Jul 19 2010, 03:39 PM)

Close.

Close.

Dammit.....stop throwing me off like that! ;)

Health care from the pages of the bill.

Wow, DrFishfinder was right, a ridiculously fabricated post did arrive. Holy **** that video has so many lies in it that it makes Glenn Beck look like George Washington.

How in the hell do you view videos like that and take them serious? I mean it. What is your rationale for trusting that thing? That video is absolute fabrication and completely full of false and misleading information.

I happen to think you're an intelligent person. I also happen to think you're fixated on right wing conspiracies and (for the most part) march to a very, VERY liberal point of view which you automatically defend without too much counterbalancing thought involved. The same can be said for some others on the far right, as well BTW.

You know... I can't argue with this paragraph. It's probably true. I try, but stuff like that video mead107 posted just knocks the wind out of me. mead107 posted that video, and he takes that video serious. I do not know how to react to that. I jump from blood boiling anger to "this is just !@#$ing silly, so I'll act silly also".

Doc, you said these words. And when you said them, I'm pretty sure you were serious. You obviously believed whatever idiot told you these things. So ya, you will believe anything anyone tells you.

I'm actually IN the medical field, conner. I don't need to rely on what others tell me, especially not some idiot politicians who didn't even bother to read this monstrosity.

Health care rationing IS what's coming down the pike for people on the gubment plan, should Obamacare see the light of day. Whether you choose to believe it makes no difference to me. You can bury your head in your ass for all I care. I'll still be able to call up my buds and get them to see me ASAP.

Wow, DrFishfinder was right, a ridiculously fabricated post did arrive. Holy **** that video has so many lies in it that it makes Glenn Beck look like George Washington.

How in the hell do you view videos like that and take them serious? I mean it. What is your rationale for trusting that thing? That video is absolute fabrication and completely full of false and misleading information.

Only difference between him and you is that you blindly follow a different set of false and misleading information.

I'm actually IN the medical field, conner. I don't need to rely on what others tell me, especially not some idiot politicians who didn't even bother to read this monstrosity.

But you obviously do. And no they are not idiot politicians that you listen to, you listen to idiot talk radio show hosts. Idiot talk radio hosts that also did not bother to read the bill. But they felt the need to spend hours and hours of airtime talking about a bill that they never read.

Health care rationing IS what's coming down the pike for people on the gubment plan, should Obamacare see the light of day. Whether you choose to believe it makes no difference to me. You can bury your head in your ass for all I care. I'll still be able to call up my buds and get them to see me ASAP.

"Obamacare" as you call it, has seen the light of day. It's now law, and more of the bill is kicking into effect every day. You call your buds, I'll call my doctor - neither of these things is in any way inhibited by the bill.

But you obviously do. And no they are not idiot politicians that you listen to, you listen to idiot talk radio show hosts. Idiot talk radio hosts that also did not bother to read the bill. But they felt the need to spend hours and hours of airtime talking about a bill that they never read.

Which is no different than the politicians that rammed it through or the President who signed it. I guess you're going to save your venom on that particular subject, huh?

You know... I can't argue with this paragraph. It's probably true. I try, but stuff like that video mead107 posted just knocks the wind out of me. mead107 posted that video, and he takes that video serious. I do not know how to react to that. I jump from blood boiling anger to "this is just !@#$ing silly, so I'll act silly also".

Fair enough. I don't watch the majority of the youtube videos, most of which are constructed IMO to "prove" the originator's intent. The truth often lies somewhere in between the black and the white, the right and the left. It's getting harder and harder to differentiate between facts and concocted data. It's a sad state of affairs when good things are vilified because they come from the other side of the fence, just as it is when bad things are extolled because they come from the same side of the fence. People are becoming much more reactionary than reflective, especially when something challenges their own beliefs. I am guilty of that as well.

"Obamacare" as you call it, has seen the light of day. It's now law, and more of the bill is kicking into effect every day. You call your buds, I'll call my doctor - neither of these things is in any way inhibited by the bill.

I don't listen to idiot talk radio hosts, I don't listen to idiot politicians who have no business crafting a health care bill, much less voting on it without ever having read it, and I certainly don't listen to idiot posters on message boards. So excuse me if I tell you to keep your worthless opinions to yourself.

You know, I was once like you conner. And then I grew up and faced reality.

I don't listen to idiot talk radio hosts, I don't listen to idiot politicians who have no business crafting a health care bill, much less voting on it without ever having read it, and I certainly don't listen to idiot posters on message boards. So excuse me if I tell you to keep your worthless opinions to yourself.

You know, I was once like you conner. And then I grew up and faced reality.

It's an eye opener when you realize idealism tastes like ****.