The corruption of youth and the failure of family values.

BillsRUs

I often visit epicfail.com,as I find it good for a couple of laughs at the idiocy this world generates.

The last time I went there, there was this video about this girl who looked to be 12-13 years old whos father was ranting and screaming, threatening to kill everyone on the internet because they made fun of his daughter. The rant was hilarious (simple because he threatened unknown people on the internet) and in the comments section there was a link to the original video that led to the rant.........

....................suffice to say I was appalled and horrified.

This girl ( who claims to be 11 in the first video) goes around on a foul mouthed rant, verbally abusing her dad, telling people to get aids and die, to suck on gentalia and such. Her youtube profile is much much worse.

It goes:

Ello Im Jessi Toxic Slaughter.I Can Be A Bi**ch In The A*s If I Want To. Im Scenekore And Its Siq! Im Bi. I ♥ Pandas! I LOVE The Band Blood On The Dance Floor! Im Taken By Mah Lovely Death Matt. Ima Moster But I Have A Heart. I Listen To Techno,Raver,Crunkcore And Screamo. Im In A Band Called Girls Get Druged! I Party Till I Pass Out And I F**k Till I Bleed. Im Meh and Only Me I Cant Be Tamed.

THIS GIRL IS NOT EVEN IN HER TEENS. This isn't some teen angst acting out in 2010 crap. This is a serious trend and a scary one at that. All I know is there would be hell to pay If I found my daughter abusing her freedom like that. I just want to beseech the parents here to be more vigilant. **** like this always seems to spread like a virus.

Dad threates to kill everyone on the internet

Foul mouthed girl

/end rant. sorry.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that John Denver neither falls into the Crunkcore genre nor the Screamo genre.

And this is Exhibit A as to why I have already given my son a limited user profile and locked it down with parental controls, time limits and restrictions. He's 10 months old by the way. Of course, that's only half the equation. He's definitely going to be well informed about safe and positive internet usage rather than allowed to just vegetate as this girl has been allowed to do.

edit: I watched the original video first. Now i'm watching the dad's rant. This has me laughing almost as much as that fake email exchange thread about the missing cat last week.

I'm guessing that John Denver neither falls into the Crunkcore genre nor the Screamo genre.

And this is Exhibit A as to why I have already given my son a limited user profile and locked it down with parental controls, time limits and restrictions. He's 10 months old by the way. Of course, that's only half the equation. He's definitely going to be well informed about safe and positive internet usage rather than allowed to just vegetate as this girl has been allowed to do.

edit: I watched the original video first. Now i'm watching the dad's rant. This has me laughing almost as much as that fake email exchange thread about the missing cat last week.

lol. I'm 26 and I have no idea what crunkcore or scenekore or screamo is.

lol, i had PM'ed Hossage that video so he knows that girls father is coming after him. the father did, afterall, "back trace" the emails AND reported it to the cyber-police....

of course, the father is blaming everyone else but the kid (or his own ****ty parenting). again, typical to what we see nowadays.

this has way less to do with kids and internet usage, and way more to do with parenting.

lol. I'm 26 and I have no idea what crunkcore or scenekore or screamo is.

Don't feel bad... I couldn't even read that "profile" nonsense, let alone try and figure out what some of those things are. Although it does make you wonder... if Al Gore could have gone in the future and seen this video, would he still have invented the internet?

lol, i had PM'ed Hossage that video so he knows that girls father is coming after him. the father did, afterall, "back trace" the emails AND reported it to the cyber-police....

of course, the father is blaming everyone else but the kid (or his own ****ty parenting). again, typical to what we see nowadays.

this has way less to do with kids and internet usage, and way more to do with parenting.

:)<_<:)

That could quite possibly be the worst thing I've ever heard.

I could only handle the first few seconds of that before I felt my IQ dropping

All hail Auto-Tune!

Apparently one girl = trend now.

Agreed. I think it is standard policy for there to be TWO instances to make a trend.