BUFFALO BILLS VAULT

dib

I have two of these types of books. They're books loaded with facsimile memorabelia. At the Bills store they're 50$, Barnes and Noble on line has them for 35$. I just ordered mine.

I have two of these types of books. They're books loaded with facsimile memorabelia. At the Bills store they're 50$, Barnes and Noble on line has them for 35$. I just ordered mine.

You know, I have kind of OD'd on Buffalo Bills books...there have been so many over the last few years, I get one or two for Christmas, pretty much every year...I was going to pass on this one...but after reading some reviews, I am starting to lean toward putting it on my Christmas list... is the text any good? I mean, is there anything that you haven't read/heard a zillion times? Lots of great photos?

You know, I have kind of OD'd on Buffalo Bills books...there have been so many over the last few years, I get one or two for Christmas, pretty much every year...I was going to pass on this one...but after reading some reviews, I am starting to lean toward putting it on my Christmas list... is the text any good? I mean, is there anything that you haven't read/heard a zillion times? Lots of great photos?

Havent gotten it yet, but what's fun is all the reproductions (tickets, banners, etc) that these types of books include