NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

taterhill

Pure Platinum is the best as far as good looking girls, but for an very "intimate" atmosphere, there is no place like GTRs

143271[/snapback]

you can tell you have been gone for a while...PP is ok, GTR i think burned down a few years ago...This is all you need to know.....drive right by Ft Erie....go to Niagara Falls....Sundowner for Hot chicks...Seductions for foreign chicks with expanded menus

last time I was at an un-named club...the dancers were not really interested in the lap dancing, as it seemed the menu had expanded 

I hear you - I went with some friends 2 years ago, and was very surprised to have the girl ask me what I wanted. I was a bit confused and said "a lapdance". She responded, "I don't give lapdances". I like a lapdance as much as the next guy, but I'm not looking for anything else, so I went back to our table till I found a girl that actually gave lapdances.....

you can tell you have been gone for a while...PP is ok, GTR i think burned down a few years ago...This is all you need to know.....drive right by Ft Erie....go to Niagara Falls....Sundowner for Hot chicks...Seductions for foreign chicks with expanded menus

143283[/snapback]

GTR burned down? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

The first time i ever went there i was 17, and while the bouncer was looking at my fake ID, the stripper standing next to him goes "oh my god! we're the exact same age!!!" ... i was like "cool" or something equally uncool, and that was that! :lol:

GTR burned down?  NOOOOOOOOOOO!

The first time i ever went there i was 17, and while the bouncer was looking at my fake ID, the stripper standing next to him goes "oh my god! we're the exact same age!!!" ... i was like "cool" or something equally uncool, and that was that! :lol:

143288[/snapback]

I am not sure, but that is what i heard..GTR was also the first one for me...me Ghandi, and Don Herc, back when they used to raffle of lap dances...

last time I was at an un-named club...the dancers were not really interested in the lap dancing, as it seemed the menu had expanded

143248[/snapback]

The expanded menu is very fun. But some of their items are rather expensive.

That's what I heard. I have no clue. :lol:

143283[/snapback]

Sundowners is too busy, according to my friend. Seductions is the place and the foreign chicks are looking to please you in so many different ways. :lol:

143248[/snapback]

Expanded menu?? Do they do mustache dances now?

I haven't been there in years. Used to love the inventive ways that they would use to take a rolled up dollar out of your mouth.

"Officially" neutral. No Irish Blue Helmets. Nazi sympathizers in WWII and the Kaiser's buddy in WWI.

Britain should have nuked them years ago due to their harboring and winking at terrorists.

143197[/snapback]

Bear in mind that the Allied side contained the Soviet Union, the nation that committed the worst mass murder in human history. The Allies also included the U.S. and Britain, two nations guilty of mass murder in the Dresden bombings and elsewhere. The fact that the Irish didn't necessarily believe Allied accounts of German atrocities was probably due to the fact that the atrocity stories of the first world war were generally fabrications. Come to think of it, much of what we've heard about WWII has been a fabrication also. Hitler never said he invented the big lie technique; he accused the Jews of doing so. There were no lampshades made of human skin. FDR lied about naval incidents between German and American ships, so as to make Germany appear to be the aggressor, and get the U.S. into the war.