Nice Job Feds

More than 360 agents participated in Friday's raids, announced by Attorney General Eric Holder and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius at a health care fraud prevention summit in Miami. Officials said they chose Miami because it is ground zero for Medicare fraud. Authorities indicted 33 suspects in the Miami area, accused of charging Medicare for about $140 million in various scams.

"With today's arrests we're putting would-be criminals on notice: health care fraud is no longer a safe bet," Holder said Friday.

Cleaning up an estimated $60 billion to $90 billion a year in Medicare fraud will be key to paying for President Barack Obama's proposed health care overhaul. Federal officials have promised more money and manpower to fight fraud, setting up strike forces in several cities.

I was also wondering if this heat wave means global warming is real? I mean if a cold winter with snow means it isn't...

I was also wondering if this heat wave means global warming is real? I mean if a cold winter with snow means it isn't...

They were too busy trying to be all things to all people to bother overseeing the fraud, waste, and abuse going on in one of the 3 biggest expenditures that's bankrupting the country.

Obviously, you're even more retarded than we thought. It's no longer "Global Warming". When people started looking into "Global Warming", it quickly became "Climate Change". They do that because people like you have the attention span of a toddler on Jolt and Pop Rocks.

My Yami is ground zero for fraud on practically every level there is. Trust me.

I think you're right but I heard rumors of this stuff going on 20+ years ago when I was doing clinical rotations at Buffalo psychiatric center and the City Mission- I know at least one Florida Doctor got snagged because more than a few of the patients he was suppose to have treated had been dead for months before hand - I remember I said to my friend "treating dead people looks kinda bad" and he said "I don't know, maybe he's just a really really really good doctor"