Do we really fight our own division or ourselves?

The Pats / Jets / Miami seem to change our fate every year but in all reality, our team kills itself. We all despise our divisional opponents and swear on their heads but in all reality they keep us honest. When has the division really hurt us versus ourselves? The NFL is not based on the division any longer, it's based on 10 games and even 12 games for the 18 coming up for the regular season soon.

The hate for our division doing well should be based on our own inability to not do well. The AFC east is a marker for the last decade basically being a terrible run of being incapable of success. When we ruled the other teams, we were the best, until then blame our team.

Punish our opponents this year and go for gold, anything less and we lost early.

Go Bills.

The Pats / Jets / Miami seem to change our fate every year but in all reality, our team kills itself. We all despise our divisional opponents and swear on their heads but in all reality they keep us honest. When has the division really hurt us versus ourselves? The NFL is not based on the division any longer, it's based on 10 games and even 12 games for the 18 coming up for the regular season soon.

The hate for our division doing well should be based on our own inability to not do well. The AFC east is a marker for the last decade basically being a terrible run of being incapable of success. When we ruled the other teams, we were the best, until then blame our team.

Punish our opponents this year and go for gold, anything less and we lost early.

Go Bills.

It's a little bit of both I think. The patsies, fishies, and jests have been quite a challenge for us but over the past 10 or so years it hasn't helped that we have shot ourselves in the foot so many darn times. It's time for that foot to heal and get back up and running again. I know it may be a bit early to say, but I think we might finally have the stability we need now.

And yes, punish our opponents, deep into the ground, and when we've done that, punish them some more! Your thinking is spot on Skooby.

Go Bills!!

It's a little bit of both I think. The patsies, fishies, and jests have been quite a challenge for us but over the past 10 or so years it hasn't helped that we have shot ourselves in the foot so many darn times. It's time for that foot to heal and get back up and running again. I know it may be a bit early to say, but I think we might finally have the stability we need now.

And yes, punish our opponents, deep into the ground, and when we've done that, punish them some more! Your thinking is spot on Skooby.

Go Bills!!

Pilsner, I like your style. :rolleyes: