Jason Ferguson retires

Just when I get done cursing this guy out, we find something we agree on, that the dolphins are fags. Oh well, there were probably some good Nazis just like good Jets fans, just not many.

Just when I get done cursing this guy out, we find something we agree on, that the dolphins are fags. Oh well, there were probably some good Nazis just like good Jets fans, just not many.

Belicheats come and go. The no huddle upstate monster will have it's day.... but I will always....

always.

Always hate the frickin' fish. The single-most uninformed, ridiculous, fair-weather, loser, teal-n-pink, pieces of **** to ever walk the frickin' planet. I'd rather hear my kid was a gay Scientologist jihadist than have him tell me he wants to root for the blowholes.

Belicheats come and go. The no huddle upstate monster will have it's day.... but I will always....

always.

Always hate the frickin' fish. The single-most uninformed, ridiculous, fair-weather, loser, teal-n-pink, pieces of **** to ever walk the frickin' planet. I'd rather hear my kid was a gay Scientologist jihadist than have him tell me he wants to root for the blowholes.

You and I will be at odds a plenty on this board, but I like a good fan rant every now and again and this was a beauty! I mean, teal & pink.....says it all. I always will root for the Jets over the phish.

You and I will be at odds a plenty on this board, but I like a good fan rant every now and again and this was a beauty! I mean, teal & pink.....says it all. I always will root for the Jets over the phish.

My most respectful apologies, good friend. But it is truly the Pats* that suck the big green weenie. Think about it. Only one - one - team has earned the dreaded "*".

Now, that having been said - and I think I speak for the majority of this forum here - the Jets fans...the FANS...are perhaps the lowest form of bipedal life. And, that, my friend, is saying something. Because I work with many bipeds who are NOT Jets fans, and they're scab-picking-limp-wristed-nancy-boys on their best days.

But Jets fans - most particularly those who troll on other teams' message forums - well, they fall eight levels of hell below THAT.

"Something" - The Beatles

My most respectful apologies, good friend. But it is truly the Pats* that suck the big green weenie. Think about it. Only one - one - team has earned the dreaded "*".

Now, that having been said - and I think I speak for the majority of this forum here - the Jets fans...the FANS...are perhaps the lowest form of bipedal life. And, that, my friend, is saying something. Because I work with many bipeds who are NOT Jets fans, and they're scab-picking-limp-wristed-nancy-boys on their best days.

But Jets fans - most particularly those who troll on other teams' message forums - well, they fall eight levels of hell below THAT.

"Something" - The Beatles

hey... you gonna eat that sammich?

oh but the bills are a lock for fourth place in the afc east....lol

:rolleyes:

Not only do they have Randy Starks playing NT, they are counting on 2 rookies to start on defense in Odrick and Misi. And their secondary is still weak. But hey, Marshall and Dansby will fix everything.