What comes to mind when you hear the word "conner"?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lbs or kg? :rolleyes:

Yeah...you so you knew her. So did I and so did the New York Knicks (who got her number from Tiger Woods)

Metric tons obviously. If she was good enough for the Knicks, good enough for me. Keep in mind, Tiger would have been say five at this point, but I doubt that would have stopped him.

Oh and 3rdthing? You won't last long here if you do not learn to shrug off insults, especially when they are not directed at you. Complete shot at Tom, going for humor and had nothing to do with you.

Metric tons obviously. If she was good enough for the Knicks, good enough for me. Keep in mind, Tiger would have been say five at this point, but I doubt that would have stopped him.

Oh and 3rdthing? You won't last long here if you do not learn to shrug off insults, especially when they are not directed at you. Complete shot at Tom, going for humor and had nothing to do with you.

Didn't say it was about me. Out of curiosity, why do I need to shrug off insults if it wasn't about me? I was just busting your balls so who is the person that needs to shrug off insults?

Or what? You'll scold me? Oh, so scary........maybe you should be the one to keep YOUR opinions to yourself, sunshine

No, he'll release the hounds. Or the bees. Or the hounds with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you