What comes to mind when you hear the word "conner"?

Bob, I am disappointed. I invite you out for a picnic lunch and you just insult me. If you don't like egg salad, you could have just said so.

I like 3rd just fine, I certainly don't have any reason to fight with him. The chances are very high that I would easily dispatch tom in a cage match. His martial prowress may be exceptional and I may be surprised, however. tom is some weirdo who tries to give me sh*t on the internet. No big deal. If I call someone a buttsniffer online, it means less than in real life.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer this question: If you armed Hossage, 3rdning, and DC Tom with salad forks and put them in a standard size pro-wrestling steel cage who would come out victorious?

A) DC Tom

B) Hossage

C) 3rdning

D) It's a trick question you'd never get three heads that big into a standard size steel cage.

That's pretty funny L'l Bob. Now can you tell me why you think my head is so big? Be specific. BTW, it's 3rdnlng, not 3rdning. Do you get it or do I have to risk being accused of having a big head again by explaining it to you?

Bob, I am disappointed. I invite you out for a picnic lunch and you just insult me. If you don't like egg salad, you could have just said so.

I like 3rd just fine, I certainly don't have any reason to fight with him. The chances are very high that I would easily dispatch tom in a cage match. His martial prowress may be exceptional and I may be surprised, however. tom is some weirdo who tries to give me sh*t on the internet. No big deal. If I call someone a buttsniffer online, it means less than in real life.

Hossage nothing I previously wrote was meant to be insulting, but this is, either you're a low-life who recounts tales of drug use, sex with minors, and and putting people in jeopardy by fleeing police at 130mph, without a hint of shame or you are stupid and crass enough to think such made up tales humorous and cool. You say you are a hard-core "finance dude" but go on an antisemitic cry-baby rant when a real businessman like Nate lays down the law to you when you don't keep your property up and ruin property values in the neighborhood. btw that's one battle of Midway you don't want to engage in.

That's pretty funny L'l Bob. Now can you tell me why you think my head is so big? Be specific. BTW, it's 3rdnlng, not 3rdning. Do you get it or do I have to risk being accused of having a big head again by explaining it to you?

3rdrate you are so self-important that you demand a joke explained to you- you must have a very powerful neck to carry that melon.

Hossage nothing I previously wrote was meant to be insulting, but this is, either you're a low-life who recounts tales of drug use, sex with minors, and and putting people in jeopardy by fleeing police at 130mph, without a hint of shame or you are stupid and crass enough to think such made up tales humorous and cool. You say you are a hard-core "finance dude" but go on an antisemitic cry-baby rant when a real businessman like Nate lays down the law to you when you don't keep your property up and ruin property values in the neighborhood. btw that's one battle of Midway you don't want to engage in.

Its the other way around, benderson is ruining my property value. He is not laying down the law to me, I am laying down the law to him. I said his laywer has implied his neighbors are antisemetic. The guy isnt a good businessman, he is a mafia thug. You can read that much in the Buffalo news. That has nothing to do with my background in finance, which you oddly described as hardcore. So in other words, you got everything backwards.

I did that other stuff when I was a kid, a long time ago. So now that you have that straight, you probably still dont like me.

So far as I am concerned, you can go have sex with a monkey. Youre effing up if you think its cool to go on a falsified personal tirade on me because of some locker room talk about girls and drugs last month. You need to grow some balls and mind your own business.

I am saying you have no balls (or stances of your own). I am saying you say these things because in this forum "insulting" me is the quick road to the morons of PPP seeing you as credible. You don't have to do any research, you don't have to know what you are talking about, you don't have to try. You don't even have to have a brain (see Wacka).

I forget who said it once, but someone here was on the same side of an argument as me. Other people said "you realize you are on the same side as conner, right?". The guy responded it was the position that he agreed with, and not me. If you people had any sort of objectivity (and none of you do) you would disregard my positions when deciding how you stand on an issue. But because siding with me automatically makes you wrong, you have decided to take the stance that no matter what, I am always wrong.

"Mere chance dictates he would be right sometimes. But not only is he always wrong, he supports his obviously wrong answer in a way that shows he knows it is wrong."

Isn't this the foundation of the American political system?

Isn't this the foundation of the American political system?

Historians have unearthed a rough draft copy of the Declaration of Independence with a line that has since been removed...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, except conner because he's an idiot, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

:thumbsup:

Answer this question: If you armed Hossage, 3rdning, and DC Tom with salad forks and put them in a standard size pro-wrestling steel cage who would come out victorious?

A) DC Tom

B) Hossage

C) 3rdning

D) It's a trick question you'd never get three heads that big into a standard size steel cage.

It depends. How big a salad is it?

Aren't you like 280? Tom could eat a dozen salads before the other two even sat down.

I had D btw.

I would have guessed that. You are probably in your comfort zone with D's--going all the way back to middle school. :rolleyes:

I would have guessed that. You are probably in your comfort zone with D's--going all the way back to middle school. :rolleyes:

Actually, I prefer double Ds. Middle school, I was lucky to score a C. There was this one girl named Theresea, but I digress. :rolleyes:

Aren't you like 280? Tom could eat a dozen salads before the other two even sat down.

lbs or kg? :rolleyes:

There was this one girl named Theresea, but I digress. :rolleyes:

Yeah...you so you knew her. So did I and so did the New York Knicks (who got her number from Tiger Woods)