Kids Day Preseason Game

For the first time that I can remember, my kids did not come home with a form for cheap tickets for the kids to a "kids day" preseason game. But I called and they do have the reduced pricing for the kids seats. I still think it sucks balls that the Bills (and probably every NFL team) charge full price for preseason games, but my kids really enjoy the tailgating and the game.

So those that wish to bring their families to the only true family friendly game at the Ralph, get your tickets now!

FYI the game is on Sat, 08/28 at 6:30 PM against the bungles. Being the third preseason game, we should see the starters from both teams playing a fair amount.

• 2 weeks later...
For the first time that I can remember, my kids did not come home with a form for cheap tickets for the kids to a "kids day" preseason game. But I called and they do have the reduced pricing for the kids seats. I still think it sucks balls that the Bills (and probably every NFL team) charge full price for preseason games, but my kids really enjoy the tailgating and the game.

So those that wish to bring their families to the only true family friendly game at the Ralph, get your tickets now!

FYI the game is on Sat, 08/28 at 6:30 PM against the bungles. Being the third preseason game, we should see the starters from both teams playing a fair amount.

possibly TO as well.