Bills interested in Unga? Color me doubtful

I wasn't blown away by Unga. I dont think I would give up anything for him either. The hand held 4.6 40 time surprised me, he seemed slower. I agree with C. Biscuit, it would be nice to have a versatile fullback.

I can't take seriously the opinion of a "writer" who uses the phrase "more quieter."

There is a place for that, my date screamed more quieter than the one last night. It sets a precedent for calling the louder screamer back again, setting a precedent is the key thing.

More quieter = a precedent to be set.

Get it??

There is a place for that, my date screamed more quieter than the one last night. It sets a precedent for calling the louder screamer back again, setting a precedent is the key thing.

More quieter = a precedent to be set.

Get it??

Such explanation/justification should not be required to interpret the work of a professional writer.

And, a louder screamer isn't always a good thing. I had a girl who lived in an apartment, the neighbors thought I was assaulting her(and not in the good way) and next thing we knew, the cops were at the door... although, I was proud of myself for taking her there.

The kid was a tail back in college in a spread offense.

Just because he is 240 doesnt mean he is a FB.

Skill set is extremely different.

Word, he is a right half in a wing T or an old school power flanker.