Caption This Photo

HopsGuy

Could Eldrick look any less comfortable?

Daly: Paddy, did you say you call women here "birds"? I wanna f&^k that bird over there. [Farts] Hey who stepped on a duck?

Harrington: Dat's a goued 'un, Johnny. Dey luv ya 'round heeere. Dunt'cha tink so, Tiegr?

Tiger: Let's just get through this, k guys?

Daly: God I need a beer.

Watson [mumbling to self]: What's happened to my beautiful game?

Could Eldrick look any less comfortable?

Daly: Paddy, did you say you call women here "birds"? I wanna f&^k that bird over there. [Farts] Hey who stepped on a duck?

Harrington: Dat's a goued 'un, Johnny. Dey luv ya 'round heeere. Dunt'cha tink so, Tiegr?

Tiger: Let's just get through this, k guys?

Daly: God I need a beer.

Watson [mumbling to self]: What's happened to my beautiful game?

who allowed rodney dangerfield into this picture?

rodney: No respect, No respect I tell ya.

My brother-in-law is paddy's schoolmate back in Ireland. When you hear him pronounce the word padraig, it sounds nothing like you are reading it now. More like paulyryg. I guess he is a good guy.

My brother-in-law is paddy's schoolmate back in Ireland. When you hear him pronounce the word padraig, it sounds nothing like you are reading it now. More like paulyryg. I guess he is a good guy.

Really? Are there different dialects? Right now our neighbors have friends over that are visiting from Ireland (Kerry) for the month... The young son is named Padraig... And when they pronounce it, it clearly sounds like Padraig. Anyway, I will have to listen closer considering I know how the name is spelled and I usually associate different names with how they are spelled. Also on this note, it really is a hoot to listem to them... The different words they use for things is quite entertaining. It has been so hot and muggy here (not really that bad by our standards), they literally hate the heat and cower inside with the A/C blasting! :blink: