Man takes a dump in grocery store stock room.

Steely Dan

Link

Wayne man arrested after feces found in grocery store

Victoria E. Freile • Staff writer • July 13, 2010

A Wayne County man has been accused of relieving himself in the stockroom of the Big M store in Wolcott.

On Friday night, a Big M employee was closing the store and noticed a pile of feces in the stockroom, according to New York State Police.

On a videotape, store employees saw a man walking in the front door of the grocery store and walking straight through to the stockroom, where he dropped his pants and relieved himself.

Troopers charged Robert Lomire, 63, of Wolcott with trespass, violation second-degree criminal nuisance and fifth-degree criminal mischief.

Troopers said store officials threw out the bread racks in the stockroom at the time, stating that the racks could no longer be used for food products.

Lomire was issued an appearance ticket to appear in Wolcott Village Court at 6 p.m. Aug. 5.

I'd like to know the motive for this. Did he buy something he thought tasted like **** and they refused to give him a refund? :bag:

Link

Wayne man arrested after feces found in grocery store

Victoria E. Freile • Staff writer • July 13, 2010

A Wayne County man has been accused of relieving himself in the stockroom of the Big M store in Wolcott.

On Friday night, a Big M employee was closing the store and noticed a pile of feces in the stockroom, according to New York State Police.

On a videotape, store employees saw a man walking in the front door of the grocery store and walking straight through to the stockroom, where he dropped his pants and relieved himself.

Troopers charged Richard Feynman, 63, of Wolcott with trespass, violation second-degree criminal nuisance and fifth-degree criminal mischief.

Troopers said store officials threw out the bread racks in the stockroom at the time, stating that the racks could no longer be used for food products.

Lomire was issued an appearance ticket to appear in Wolcott Village Court at 6 p.m. Aug. 5.

I'd like to know the motive for this. Did he buy something he thought tasted like **** and they refused to give him a refund? ;)

Fixed your story :lol:

that said well done sir :bag::devil:

Welcome to the 3-1-5.

Awww, c'mon.. we're not ALL that bad. There is definetly a pecking order to the county though.. folks in Ontario make fun of the people in Williamson, who is turn take jabs at the guys in Sodus, who likewise give the business to the gang in Wolcott.. but, EVERYONE makes fun of the hillbillies in Red Creek. :bag:

Red Creek: Where the Family Trees have no branches.

I always liked the term "pinching a loaf" - heard it on Cheech & Chong's Big Bambu album.

Man I remember the first time I heard Cheech and Chong on my dads old reel to reel when I was like 12. My sister and I laughed for hours. Sister Mary Elephant, all that stuff.

:nana:

One time I was on the Ohio Turnpike at a rest stop... Went to use the head, opened the stall and there was the most heinous display I'd even seen... Crap everywhere! :thumbsup: ... On the commode, the walls... Totally disgusting. :nana: I quickly closed the stall as not to be falsely accused! :nana: Man, somebody must have hated the turnpike!

:P

One time I was on the Ohio Turnpike at a rest stop... Went to use the head, opened the stall and there was the most heinous display I'd even seen... Crap everywhere! :unsure: ... On the commode, the walls... Totally disgusting. :lol: I quickly closed the stall as not to be falsely accused! :lol: Man, somebody must have hated the turnpike!

There's someone where I work - we call him the "phantom pooper". Every couple of months he strikes. He'll shove a whole roll of TP down the toilet to soak up all the water and make sure nothing can go down. Then he takes a giant dump on top of that. They've installed cameras at the doors to every men's room now.

I was in sixth grade choir - we had to go to the nursing home to sing Christmas carols. One old lady comes out in the hall and right in front of us squats down and starts taking a dump in the hallway. Needless to say it was a shocking event for a bunch of kids :P:lol::unsure:

There's someone where I work - we call him the "phantom pooper". Every couple of months he strikes. He'll shove a whole roll of TP down the toilet to soak up all the water and make sure nothing can go down. Then he takes a giant dump on top of that. They've installed cameras at the doors to every men's room now.

:unsure::P

Oh, man... Wow!

What is it with some people!