Today and Wednesday

stevestojan

The only two days of the year where not 1 major league sports game is played (of the big 4, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA... soccer doesn't count). The day before and the day after the MLB Allstar game are the two days every year where this happens.

The only two days of the year where not 1 major league sports game is played (of the big 4, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA... soccer doesn't count). The day before and the day after the MLB Allstar game are the two days every year where this happens.

ESPYs are Wednesday would be my guess?...no games, so let's bring all the rich uberatheletes together for some more self-aggrandizement.

+1

I don't get why people watch awards shows. It's just a bunch of spoiled people masturbating each other about how awesome they all are.

:bag: All kidding aside that really is the reason the Oscar's exist.

I watched the 1995 MTV Movie awards ~50 times because I had a huge crush on co-cost Courtney Cox. [On a sidenote it was a pretty sick year for movies - Pulp Fiction, Dumb & Dumber]. Anyway, I haven't really watched any award show since I don't think. Can't imagine caring less about anything really.