What can you do for Brown?

Although I have seen connor disagree with people close to 100% of the time, I have never seen him be blatantly disrespectful, as this exchange has been. Not saying that it hasn't happened, but I haven't seen it.

Conner is always calling people idiots, morons etc. In fact, according to him this whole board is full of morons because they don't see things the way he does.

Yes, Conner has failed to convince me of anything, ever. Obama, I could just go on and on.

Nope, still not sure which is "simple" and which is "colossal".

Let's just call them both "colossal" and wash our hands of it, shall we?

Nope, still not sure which is "simple" and which is "colossal".

Let's just call them both "colossal" and wash our hands of it, shall we?

I have the funny feeling that simple actually fits the bill better. He reminds me of the 30-year old living in his Mom's basement and lamenting how unfair the world is because the new 18-year old girl at Subway just got promoted over him. I just can't give him credit for something that would be described as colossal.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read this thread. I kind of like it. Especially I like 3rdnlng acknowledging my message that this forum is full of morons. And regarding ExiledInIllinois point, he's right I do not like seeing my name in Off the Wall or TSW as I have several times (*cough* /dev/null). I think that kind of thing should be kept in PPP and we can be polite elsewhere.

Anyways, I just came here to post this link in response to the original post. Proving that, you know, KD in CT is a moron.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/07/brown-bailout-hardly/

I just read this thread. I kind of like it. Especially I like 3rdnlng acknowledging my message that this forum is full of morons. And regarding ExiledInIllinois point, he's right I do not like seeing my name in Off the Wall or TSW as I have several times (*cough* /dev/null). I think that kind of thing should be kept in PPP and we can be polite elsewhere.

Anyways, I just came here to post this link in response to the original post. Proving that, you know, KD in CT is a moron.

You accusing someone else of being a moron is like the NAACP accusing someone elso of being racist.

Conner, on behalf of all the morons on this board, I would like to tell you to go and get aids.

Hearing aids. He means hearing aids. :)

Dammit conner.

You've said some really retarded stuff. Then an equal or lesser (or maybe greater ;)) retard calls you out...and that's the best you could do :)

C'mon dude, you're TSW's favorite idiot. Give us a reason to root for you!

Dammit conner.

You've said some really retarded stuff. Then an equal or lesser (or maybe greater :)) retard calls you out...and that's the best you could do :)

C'mon dude, you're TSW's favorite idiot. Give us a reason to root for you!

In a battle between Connor and Hossage, I am rooting for Connor all the way.

• 4 weeks later...

I was in another thread and you quoted this post of yours. It is blatantly false, twisted and misleading. How can I ever believe a word you say again?