Mr. Vick, He is ....the most interesting man in the world

Mr. T

When he was born his momma slapped his uncle.

He passed all of his high school classes without ever stepping into a classroom.

He once told a friend what a Hokie really was, than he killed it.

While in jail he once read an entire readers digest, without ever learning to read.

For his birthday he charged admission for others to attend and be shot, and they came.

He is....the most interesting man in the world.

Alright, let's get some stuff from you guys.

He passed all of his high school classes without ever stepping into a classroom.

While in jail he once read an entire readers digest, without ever learning to read.

For his birthday he charged admission for others to attend and be shot, and they came.

He isn't a Buffalo Bill.

He's the only man who can spend 6 years committing vicious crimes, go to prison for lesser charges, get out and get a high-paying job playing a game...yet still thinks of himself as a victim

:rolleyes::nana:

I love his quote (something along these lines) "No one's had to endure, what I had had to endure". Vick, you didn't have to endure anything, you did it to yourself. Once you made it to the NFL, you should have distanced yourself from your troublemaking friends/associates.

I met Vick twice when I lived in Va he is actually a good guy just surround himself with very bad company at that time I was bad company! I witness countless dog fightin and I will admit I was appalled by it, but I was still young and around sum very bad company! So tho this is a funny thread I for one would admit Vick is a pretty cool guy u wouldn't know he was a star unless u watch the game! But damn its time to learn about the company u keep jesus...

I don't always like to drink, but when I do, it's the purple drank...

stay high my friends...

I met Vick twice when I lived in Va he is actually a good guy just surround himself with very bad company at that time I was bad company! I witness countless dog fightin and I will admit I was appalled by it, but I was still young and around sum very bad company! So tho this is a funny thread I for one would admit Vick is a pretty cool guy u wouldn't know he was a star unless u watch the game! But damn its time to learn about the company u keep jesus...

How are you holding up, Marcus Vick?