The redistribution of wealth works....

A "Social safety net in a wealthy" is different from "taking money/assets from the skilled section of society, and giving it to the unskilled produces nothing".

It is? :bag:

Every single dollar that goes to an unproductive person is a waste of that dollar unless that person is disabled and CANNOT produce. If someone is capable of producing something worthwhile and doesn't, it should be "no soup for you."

It is? :bag:

Every single dollar that goes to an unproductive person is a waste of that dollar unless that person is disabled and CANNOT produce. If someone is capable of producing something worthwhile and doesn't, it should be "no soup for you."

Malthus, Sanger, Rhodes,Hitler, Dzerzhinski, Rand and now Joe In Macungie, Joe why don't you stop sugar coating it and tell us all about how we must rid ourselves of the "Useless Eaters".

Malthus, Sanger, Rhodes,Hitler, Dzerzhinski, Rand and now Joe In Macungie, Joe why don't you stop sugar coating it and tell us all about how we must rid ourselves of the "Useless Eaters".

There are many ways it could be done but how about just not feeding them?

Nice lahjikal string there... :bag:

1. Nice spelling, obviously more of a hooked on phonics type guy than a sight reader - if this is a legacy creation forgive me I'm a newcomer to this moroncracy.

2. I'm not trying to imply you're like Hitler just that you and Hitler would give each other big sloppy kisses and exchange meaningful glances.

1. Nice spelling, obviously more of a hooked on phonics type guy than a sight reader - if this is a legacy creation forgive me I'm a newcomer to this moroncracy.

Board meme.

2. I'm not trying to imply you're like Hitler just that you and Hitler would give each other big sloppy kisses and exchange meaningful glances.

Joe's not a big fan of moustaches. They tickle his upper lip.

Er...or so I've heard.

You forgot Obama. :thumbsup:

It's not that. Why is it our responsibility to provide for countries that in 2010 are still living in the Stone Age. If civilization hasn't taken hold by now no amount of aid is going to do anything.

Would that then put you in the camp with Stalin, Lenin, Marx, Mao, Castro, Chavez, and Kim with their collectivist philosophies? How many eggs are you willing to break to make your ideal omelet?