South Africans baffled-Can't understand why

Don't know about that. The Brownshirts were pretty much inbred country yokels, no?

...that the Nazis ultimately had killed. Thanks for proving my point. :bag:

But of course, hossage is the expert. We shouldn't even discuss it without the input of his copious knowledge.

You said something dumb in another thread and didn't think a guy with a manicorn icon would take you up on it. It backfired on you. Get over it. You will have many other opportunities to be arrogant on the internet.

You said something dumb in another thread and didn't think a guy with a manicorn icon would take you up on it. It backfired on you. Get over it. You will have many other opportunities to arrogant on the internet.

Uh, no I didn't. You made an ignorant, asinine, completely incorrect statement and I called you out on being a retard for trying to pass yourself off as being even remotely knowlegable. (And then you took personal offense at my sig, which was !@#$ing hilarious. :thumbsup:)

I'm not even sure which other thread you're referring to - there's several that match the above description. Now shut up and go read a book, little man. Go learn something.

Who knew that that opportunity to be arrogant on the internet would come so soon? tom, nobody cares about our feud. I sure dont. I dont respect you at all, personally or intellectually. I have already taken this too far, arguing with some internet jerkoff who fancies himself a savant. So whatever, dude.

Who knew that that opportunity to be arrogant on the internet would come so soon? tom, nobody cares about our feud. I sure dont. I dont respect you at all, personally or intellectually. I have already taken this too far, arguing with some internet jerkoff who fancies himself a savant. So whatever, dude.

We're having a feud? :thumbsup: You really are an idiot.

Grab mah musket, Margie, we's a-goin' feudin'!

I was thinking a new game show, perhaps hosted by Richard Dawson. "One hundred morons surveyed, top five answers on the board, here's the question...what causes regression from the mean?"