The Holy Spirit is Real

Now thats funny. I kinda lump all these types, like fortune tellers and psychics together. I think they came about in a time of major unemployment. Trying to think of a way to make a buck. No job so why not think up a line of **** for people to buy? Good setup because there is no capitol investment. No real employees to worry about. No inventory that you have to move to make money. No government regulations like air quality, labor boards and so on up you butt. Nice gig.

Now thats funny. I kinda lump all these types, like fortune tellers and psychics together. I think they came about in a time of major unemployment. Trying to think of a way to make a buck. No job so why not think up a line of **** for people to buy? Good setup because there is no capitol investment. No real employees to worry about. No inventory that you have to move to make money. No government regulations like air quality, labor boards and so on up you butt. Nice gig.

Check out Leap Of Faith with Steve Martin. He's one of those traveling evangelist in it.

I mentioned this a long time ago on TBD, and I think it still holds true today. If you watch Benny Hinn, when he has people on stage that collapse into the arms of his assistants, he usually does one of two things - he either swooshes his arm/hand in front of the victim, errr, participant...or else he touches them and gives them just a LITTLE TINY shove. Does he randomly determine which technique he's going to use? Nope. It all depends on whether the participant's EYES are open. If their eyes are open, they get the swoosh. If closed, they get physically touched and shoved. I would further explain my point, but I'm sure most of you get what I'm saying here. Go on youtube and watch a few clips. If you find one that goes against the rule, please post it cause I have yet to find one.