I not buying this mutual spy swap thing

If the FBI has been watching them since 2004 but waited until now to break the spy ring up they must have had evidence of espionage. If no sensitive info was taken why bust the ring now?

It just does not add up unless the spy's did pass sensitive info back to Russia was caught "red" handed by the feds and to get out of hot water laid down a get out of jail card. I believe the Russian spy have some real juicy embarrassing stuff on some high up Dems. Reset switch my butt

And no, I don't watch too many spy movies.

If the FBI has been watching them since 2004 but waited until now to break the spy ring up they must have had evidence of espionage. If no sensitive info was taken why bust the ring now?

It just does not add up unless the spy's did pass sensitive info back to Russia was caught "red" handed by the feds and to get out of hot water laid down a get out of jail card. I believe the Russian spy also had some real juicy embarrassing stuff on some high up Dems.

Its Dick Chenny's fault along with Blackwater. Come-on!!

Sorry I'm not taking this one on face value, it's BS

One of the stories was that the "Murphys" were fed up and were going to hightail out. Since they were the bigger fish in the US, FBI decided to move now.

This has been nothing more than entertainment.

It just does not add up unless the spy's did pass sensitive info back to Russia was caught "red" handed by the feds and to get out of hot water laid down a get out of jail card. I believe the Russian spy have some real juicy embarrassing stuff on some high up Dems. Reset switch my butt

Might be about the FBI trying to be relevant before funding decisions are made- or could be they wanted to make an exchange and needed something to exchange- usually if you know about a spy ring and said spy ring didn't really have the ability to get vital information, the last thing you'd do is bust them, you'd use them to spread disinformation.

The suck part is we will never really know what happened until we are too old to care. This could mean any number of things.

The only thing I would add is perhaps we don't want to expose our counter intelligence methods? They worked this time, no reason to drag them out into open court, and then have to come up with new ones?

I prefer to look at it positively, and I have no reason to think this is something this Administration is doing wrong.

• 2 weeks later...