Donte Whitner

That's quite a harsh HOA! 138K probably 1/3 of the value of the unit.

true that, Im just saying there are other sources that the fine could have came from other than the NFL. $138k is a LOT even by NFL fine standards. who knows...

I have to imagine if that was an NFL fine, it would be front NFL page news on ESPN.

Players need to start challenging these fines in court if that is for real. Now I have no idea what Whitner did or did not do aside from what we see in the news, so my opinion is certainly no more informed than anyone else's, but *if* Whitner was fined $138K, that is total bull crap. He should take the NFL to court.

Players need to start challenging these fines in court if that is for real. Now I have no idea what Whitner did or did not do aside from what we see in the news, so my opinion is certainly no more informed than anyone else's, but *if* Whitner was fined $138K, that is total bull crap. He should take the NFL to court.

There is no NFL fine of $138k. Regardless, it's unlikely you can successfully sue your employer after you have willfully signed a contract stating you agree to their rules and regulations regarding fines.

LMAO you know nothing about it but you think he should take the NFL to court? ok.

LMAO you know nothing about it but you think he should take the NFL to court? ok.

Can you read? I believe I QUALIFIED my remarks by saying *IF* it happened. And, I fully admitted to not knowing any details. What's your point? All I'm saying is *IF* (that means maybe it happened or maybe it didn't -- in case you didn't know that) it happened that he was fined $138K and *IF* it was due to some off-field incident, that it a LOT of effing money. I'd challenge it. Again, *IF* this even happened -- which I doubt it did.

I love what Joe P. said, "For what? missing tackles? unfulfilled guarantees? reckless twittering?"

Twitner's biggest problem is that he doesn't have an honest friend or family member.

"reckless twittering" is a hilarious phraze!!! :devil:

Even more funny than the "reckless twittering" comment to me is your dubbing of him as "Twitner."

I hadn't heard nor seen that before your post. I'm a supporter of Donte but that's just funny.

Can you read? I believe I QUALIFIED my remarks by saying *IF* it happened. And, I fully admitted to not knowing any details. What's your point? All I'm saying is *IF* (that means maybe it happened or maybe it didn't -- in case you didn't know that) it happened that he was fined $138K and *IF* it was due to some off-field incident, that it a LOT of effing money. I'd challenge it. Again, *IF* this even happened -- which I doubt it did.

Oh i'm sorry, I didn't see your sign.

If "if" was a fifth, all of us would be drunk. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdadurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr