White sundresses

Beerball

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and then promptly prepare herself in the missionary position with the covers up to her neck. :thumbsup:

And then... it's up to you. However, if you wish the deliciously dirty, the horribly low (words stolen from My Fair Lady), be prepared to deal with a possibility of an...itch. :thumbsup:

Edited by stuckincincy

I'm not talking about skanks. When I said I prefer them on the floor, I meant more like, dropped in the heat of it (with your partner). No time to stop and place them nicely. :thumbsup:

As long as her kids don't walk on cincy's lawn while you are doing the nasty you'll be OK.

And then... it's up to you. However, if you wish the deliciously dirty, the horribly low (words stolen from My Fair Lady), be prepared to deal with a possibility of an...itch. :rolleyes:

Dude we are talking about a sundress thrown to the floor in passion. I mean, what the !@#$ is wrong with that? Please, this really is not the 1700s.

Dude we are talking about a sundress thrown to the floor in passion. I mean, what the !@#$ is wrong with that? Please, this really is not the 1700s.

He's kind of like Norman Bates. Old-fashioned in a creepy kind of way. Ask him about lunch sometime.