I was shocked

What is the world coming to? Liberals defending the right to bear arms? Got to be a catch. Looking to broaden their support?

link

I have a 9. a 45, a mini rancher (for zombies) and a British 303 that jams way too often. I am "a Liberal"

If liberals ever "support" the 2nd/at best stop attacking it, the sneaky caveat will be that they don't support ready access to ammunition. After all, the 2nd guarantees the arms, but it says nothing about the projectiles.

Have you seen the f---ing prices of ammo lately? I've read that the U.S. Gov't recently stopped selling scrap brass for a profit to ammo companies, and are shipping it overseas in a transaction that, with transport costs, likely loses money.

Don't think for a minute that the process isn't already in the works with this administration.

What is the world coming to? Liberals defending the right to bear arms? Got to be a catch. Looking to broaden their support?

link

There's a good chance they will mention, probably in combination with several FCC-prohibited adjectives, former Attorney Generals John Ashcroft and Alberto Gonzales.

They don't hire too many geniuses there.