CNN Senior Editor fired over Tweet

Beerball

people arent allowed to have opinions

or else the terrorists win

So she got was she was rooting for. Yay for her.

Either that or CNN fired her because the entire network is rooting for the terrorists and did not want it exposed. If it was really just her they would have let her stay as part of diversity. In reality, they have to hide their views which are 100% anti-American.

They are not really pro-terrorist or pro-commie or pro-illegal aliens from Mexico or Canada. They are just pro-anything-that-brings-down-america-because-they-are-too-afraid-to-fail-in-a-capitalist-system-so-they-have-to-hope-for-a-system-that-allows-them-to-only-have-to-whine-and-cry-to-succeed. They are easily duped by terrorists and hippies and commies and Canadians and Mexicans who pretend to be on their side. In reality, nobody likes a wuss.

I kind of understand where she's coming from. Women's rights are still in the stone ages in various countries in the middle east and afghanistan. Of course she failed to air her views in context and deserved to get fired I suppose.

I kind of understand where she's coming from. Women's rights are still in the stone ages in various countries in the middle east and afghanistan. Of course she failed to air her views in context and deserved to get fired I suppose.

I agree totally. Hazards of twitter though, no room for context.