How long does it take Paul Pierce to earn your salary?

Buftex

Dude, the number (yours) has got to be more that... .11... ?? You don't make more than $18,400 per year? That is almost poverty level... Poverty level for one is about 11 grand.

??

I don't want to disclose mine... Seeing your low number doesn't make me feel so bad! And besides, I don't want you to feel worse. :censored::censored:

J/K...

Well, he hasn't matched me by halftime of one game, but he's definitely got me out-earned by the fourth quarter lol....must be nice!

Dude, the number (yours) has got to be more that... .11... ?? You don't make more than $18,400 per year? That is almost poverty level... Poverty level for one is about 11 grand.

??

I don't want to disclose mine... Seeing your low number doesn't make me feel so bad! And besides, I don't want you to feel worse. :censored::censored:

J/K...

So...you are a mathematician? You nailed my salary...it has been a rough year...I am grateful for the job I have right now...how sad is that? :cry:

I am a huge Paul Pierce fan...just once I would love to see one of those sugary pre-game segments, where a grossly paid athlete (and Pierce in on the low end of grossly paid) gives some schluby middle-aged white dude a "gift"...even if he isn't dying of some terminal disease. :thumbsup:

So...you are a mathematician? You nailed my salary...it has been a rough year...I am grateful for the job I have right now...how sad is that? :cry:

I am a huge Paul Pierce fan...just once I would love to see one of those sugary pre-game segments, where a grossly paid athlete (and Pierce in on the low end of grossly paid) gives some schluby middle-aged white dude a "gift"...even if he isn't dying of some terminal disease. :thumbsup:

:censored::censored:

Sorry. Just funning you Buf! All your points are well taken. Hang in there!