Leslie Van Houten denied parole for the 19th time

Beerball

If they didn't let Susan Atkins out on her deathbed none of those people will ever see the sun again.

it's weird how the crime still captures the public imagination. I'll never forget buying the Bobby Beausoleil vinyl box set a couple years ago and being lectured by the nerd at the record store about supporting murderers. You don't have a problem stocking it, but buying it is an issue? Chumps.

If they didn't let Susan Atkins out on her deathbed none of those people will ever see the sun again.

it's weird how the crime still captures the public imagination. I'll never forget buying the Bobby Beausoleil vinyl box set a couple years ago and being lectured by the nerd at the record store about supporting murderers. You don't have a problem stocking it, but buying it is an issue? Chumps.

It has a 60's folk lore to it. Hell let Charlie out, I could give a FF. It's been 40 years.

It has a 60's folk lore to it. Hell let Charlie out, I could give a FF. It's been 40 years.

You're right man, they are mostly in jail for symbolism. Now Charlie is clearly a lunatic and probably shouldn't be out walking around. But the followers are just weak and dumb. But now they are weak, dumb and elderly. I kind of don't care one way or the other, but I certainly would be fine with Van Houten getting out. I can tell you I did think Atkins should have been able to spend her last week outside the walls. Not a whole lot of damage she could have done when she wasn't able to move.