Anybody own a Panasonic TC-P50G25?

BillsRUs

I am looking to buy one. Best Buy doesn't carry this model. I have been going by CNET ratings so far and I am impressed. However, I can't physically test one out as it isn't available in any store in Buffalo. I was wondering if anyone had any input to offer on the TV. I dislike just depending on customer reviews as you never really know how many of them are posted by the manufacturer/rival.

I am looking to buy one. Best Buy doesn't carry this model. I have been going by CNET ratings so far and I am impressed. However, I can't physically test one out as it isn't available in any store in Buffalo. I was wondering if anyone had any input to offer on the TV. I dislike just depending on customer reviews as you never really know how many of them are posted by the manufacturer/rival.

Stereo Advantage carries the Panasonic line

http://store.stereoadvantage.com/pan-tcp50g25.html

• 3 weeks later...
Were you able to test one at the Advantage? Did they have one on display?

Well it was actually so my gf could check it out and gimme her input. Im not in the country currently. She never got around to it but I liked the set I saw at the store in abu dhabi. we got the set and she tested it and it works fine...we're in the process of moving apartments, so ill actually get down to the process of hooking it up and testing it with my blu ray of avatar sometime the first week of august.

I have a Panasonic Viera and it's an awesome TV. Rated as one of the best by both Consumer Reports, and everyone I have over to watch movies/games. You'll definitely be pleased with the purchase.

I have a Panasonic Viera and it's an awesome TV. Rated as one of the best by both Consumer Reports, and everyone I have over to watch movies/games. You'll definitely be pleased with the purchase.

yup...im reall excited! also the 2010 models all have netflix on them....icing on the cake!