Some Old 'Gailey' articles to read

Doc, give it up because Mr. Weo is eating you up alive...Enough of your bantering and just concede like a man.

Looks like your intellectual equal just lost it for you, doc. Thanks and good night. :thumbsup: [/thread]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said a dozen or so posts ago that what Jerruh said and did or didn't do has no bearing on anything. And frankly I don't care what he said about Gailey, other than the fact that he said it and obviously meant it.

I like that part the best--so confused, yet so succinct--it summarizes your all-over-the-place argument.

Again, who cares about the boosters? Gailey knew that if he didn't get the job he wanted in the NFL, he could return, and if fired, would pocket $4M. Which he did. The horror!

Wait, are you claiming that a person who receives interview offers, can't choose where to accept them or not? Please tell me you're not saying this.

Why didn't the Bills interview Gailey back in 2006? Because he didn't want to interview with them?

Really---what Div I college coach even cares about the boosters? Good point! Things were going great at GT!

No, don't worry, I'm not saying that. I am clearly saying that NFL owners chose who will interview for HC positions-not the other way around, as you claim (bizarre). A potential HC candidate is, of course, free to decline an offer of an interview, but you have not provided any evidence that CG did so regarding the Cowboys.

So CG decided against interviewing with the Bills in '06?? Well, if they had actually invited him, maybe that would be an interesting claim.