Not a safe and sane 4th

link I mean I played around with some dangerous stuff on the 4th but what did this guy build?

When I worked at the hospital the weeks surrounding the fourth of July were always busy because of idiots like this. It's too bad he didn't chlorinate the gene pool for us. :beer:

Fireworks are just like every other dangerous item. People think bad stuff will never happen to them because they're smarter than everyone else. Well a lot of them aren't, obviously.

When I worked at the hospital the weeks surrounding the fourth of July were always busy because of idiots like this. It's too bad he didn't chlorinate the gene pool for us. :beer:

Fireworks are just like every other dangerous item. People think bad stuff will never happen to them because they're smarter than everyone else. Well a lot of them aren't, obviously.

Really, you think that? You give them way too much credit! I tend to think that people are just ignorant. Like yesterday at work (1600-2400)... Parents fail to give even the smallest or smallest among us a fighting chance. I see infants all the time without a PFD (lifejacket) on. Not that I a big on laws that dictate we should have do this stuff... But crying out loud... They are couple feet from the water, at least give them a fightinig chance if anyting bad should happen!